The Planning & Zoning Department is responsible for guiding both short and long-term planning and land-use efforts.
The City of Buffalo engages in planning efforts through a variety of areas, including:
- Current and future land use(s)
- Zoning and ordinances
- Downtown revitalization and redevelopment
- Economic development initiatives
- Community development initiatives
- Natural resource / conservation planning
Please reach out to Community Planning & Economic Development Director David Kelly for information on all City-sponsored plans.