October 6, 2022 Update
- All watermain and water service work is complete as of Monday 10/3
- All spot concrete curb and gutter replacement is complete as of Tuesday 10/4
- Street excavation and placement of the sand and gravel street base material will occur from 10/6 through 10/11
- Paving of the roadway is scheduled for either 10/12 or 10/13
- Sidewalk paver repairs will occur the week of 10/17
- Tree planting and landscape planting in the mid-block bump outs and irrigation will occur the week of 10/17
Thanks to the hard efforts of all contractors and favorable weather, the project schedule is approximately 1 week ahead of schedule.
September 13, 2022
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out anytime to Kyle DeWolf on site at 320-979-0681 or myself at 320-905-2704. Thank you for your patience and understanding during the project. It is truly appreciated.
The City of Buffalo is improving the roadway and utilities for 1 block of Division Street between Central Ave. and 1st Ave. E. The project includes improvements to the water system and street re-construction. All improvements are paid for by the City of Buffalo Capital Improvement Program and not subject to special assessments.
See the Engineering/Road Project page on our website for all the details.