Liquor, Wine, Tobacco & Other Licenses

Liquor, Wine, & Tobacco licenses are renewed annually.  

Temporary Liquor License for Special Events

Temporary licenses are for special events such as weddings, benefits, community festivals, or non-profit events need to be applied for no later than one month before your event as it needs City Council approval. Licenses will also require Police presence & public safety fee, a Certificate of Liability Insurance and application & permit for MN Department of Safety Alcohol & Gambling Division all of which are explained in the application.

For more information MN Department of Safety Alcohol & Gambling Division website. 

Golf Cart Permit

The Golf Cart permit is an annual permit issued for residents who meet the requirements. See City Code Sec 46-11.